This super easy pesto recipe can be done in less than 5 minutes. It's so fresh and tasty; using Zoë Extra Virgin Olive Oil takes the pesto to the next level, bringing that extra punch of flavour that lacks in store bought versions.. To jazz up the classic version, replace the EVOO for Zoë Chili Oil... Bammm.
Homemade Zoë Pesto:
- 3 large handfuls of fresh basil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1½ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup Zoë Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Prep Time: 5:00 - Cook Time: 5:00 - Total Time: 10:00
- Place all ingredients in a blender with the exception of the Olive oil, which you drizzle in to the mixture through the opening in the blender lid.
- Once mixed, season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve with any type of pasta you like, on bruscetta, on sandwiches or even as a pizza base.
Leave a comment