zoë Roasted butternut squash fries &
Prep Time | 10 minutes
Cook Time | 25 minutes
1. Preheat over to 425°F
2. Cut the top and bottom of the squash, slice the whole thing in half to give you 2 cylinders
3. Then place it cut side down on the cutting board and carefully peel it with a knife.
4. Cut the squash in thick matchsticks, place them in a large bowl.
5. Toss them with Zoë Lime Olive Oil, dried herbs and pepper.
6. Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Grind some Zoë Garlic Basil Sea Salt all over the butternut squash matchsticks.
8. Roast for 25 minutes in the oven.
Now the Garlic-Lime Aïoli
1. Mix the mayo with the minced garlic, lime juice, pepper, and Zoë Garlic Basil Sea Salt
2. Taste and adjust the salt to your liking